Water Damage Restoration Services
Nothing ruins a residential or commercial property like a flood - only a couple of inches of water can cause lasting and extensive damage. Water leaks from issues like burst pipes create problems very quickly, and you have to address them immediately in order to stop further damage. You simply can't ignore the water damage problem.
Note that responding quickly isn't enough. It is equally important to make sure that your water removal and cleanup processes include thorough drying to minimize the risk of other problems, including furniture damage.
You need water damage restoration services from water damage restoration specialists, no matter the source of water damage in your Conejo Valley home or commercial property. Whether you experienced substantial loss from a sudden storm or flood damage or have broken pipe water damage, you can rely on Conejo Restoration. We are a leading one-stop environmental inspection and damage restoration service company in Southern California.
Whether it is damage from burst pipes or lake flooding, Conejo Restoration's experts are prepared to respond quickly and efficiently to rescue and restore lives. We offer residential and commercial water cleanup and restoration services in Conejo Valley and nearby areas.
Call 805-338-6653 to schedule your water damage restoration services today!
Table of Contents
Providing Quality Flood and Water Damage Repair Services in the Conejo Valley and Surrounding Communities
Are you going through a water crisis in your Thousand Oaks home? Perhaps, your life has been disrupted by a flood. Our water damage restoration experts are here to offer you outstanding services and 24/7 emergency water damage repair, including flood water damage. Our trained water damage restoration professionals in the Conejo Valley will save you from the hassle and inconvenience of discarding all the damaged furniture.
Our team will restore all the valuable items to their original shape. Conejo Restoration is a reliable water damage restoration company in the Conejo Valley. Our crew uses state-of-the-art tools and equipment to remove standing water and moisture from your residential or commercial property. This will not only prevent further damage but also reduce the risk of mold.
If you are looking for residential or commercial water damage restoration in the Conejo Valley, you can depend on Conejo Restoration for quick and thorough water removal and flood restoration.
We offer commercial restoration for flood damage and water damage incidents in multifamily apartments and commercial properties. And through our emergency flood water cleanup and restoration and water mitigation services, our experts will ensure that your property is restored to its original condition.
We have an experienced team of professionals that works 24/7 and is always available, should you need us. We offer:
- Water damage restoration
- Water mitigation
- Water damage repair
- Damage assessment
- Surface cleaning (concrete, masonry, brick, drywall, block, wood, and metal)
- Chemical and water removal
What to Do if You Detect Water Damage
» Use Caution
Floors will likely be wet and slippery, so make sure to watch your step. You should also watch for trip and fall hazards and any exposed electrical cables and wires.
» Shut off Your Main Water Supply
Turn off your home's water supply. Turning off the water main can help prevent possible accidents from unattended water flow in your home.
» Remove Water
Try to mop up as much water as you can. In cold months, open windows to speed up the drying process.
» Dry Storage Containers
You should open any wet storage bins or suitcases and, if possible, try to dry them in the sunlight.
» Furniture Protection
Wipe your furniture dry. It is best to put tin foil or some kind of plastic under all furniture legs touching moist and wet carpets or rugs. Open cabinet doors and drawers to dry out interiors.
» Deal with Area Rugs and other Obstacles
Remove all rugs and pick up all items and objects on the floor.
» Protect Your Valuables
Move photographs, paintings, and artwork to a safe and dry place.
» Contact a Water Damage Clean Up Company
Call Conejo Restoration as soon as possible by calling 805-338-6653! Our experienced and trained technicians in the Conejo Valley and surrounding areas are waiting to come to you to offer water damage repair and restore your regular routine.
Common Causes of Water Damage
There are many causes of water damage in homes and commercial properties in California.
» Burst Pipes
Pipes are likely to burst when the temperature of your home drops drastically. Keep in mind that the ice in your water pipes will expand rapidly, which may cause the pipes to burst. Rusty and old pipes are more likely to burst. So, you should check your pipes' condition in order to be on the safe side.
» Faulty or Old Appliances
You may not know this, but old or faulty home appliances can lead to serious water damage. Note that old water heaters and washing machines are notorious for causing leaks and water damage. This water damage happens because of damaged hoses and poor connections that lead to the appliance.
» Your Garbage Disposal System Floods Cabinets
Many disposal leaks and issues are DIY-fixable. However, when this system stops working, it may go out with a splash. And as the body of your garbage disposal unit gets old and rusty, it springs leaks around the bottom housing and can flood cabinets with food, garbage, and water.
» Adverse Weather Conditions
At times, the cause of water leaks and damage may not have anything to do with the plumbing system in your property or any house installations. Adverse or inclement weather conditions can cause considerable water damage to your Conejo Valley home.
Worse, severe, or harsh weather can sometimes lead to flash flooding, particularly when your home or commercial property is located in a flood-prone area.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Conejo Restoration's reliable process for water damage restoration includes the following steps.
Step 1: Call Conejo Restoration for an Initial Damage Assessment
Our team is ready to assist you with water damage and mold issues around the clock. Our first step involves assessing and evaluating your home's water and mold damage to determine the degree of the cleanup and restoration needed. We will do the following:
- Identify the source of the leak and take preliminary steps to stop it
- Inspect the affected area and categorize the type of water damage based on the level of contamination
- Develop a suitable cleanup method or procedure
- Protect valuables, expensive items, and souvenirs from moisture
- Provide you and your insurance provider with a good-faith estimate of total restoration costs
You can call us anytime, and our experts will arrive at your home or commercial property in about 30 minutes. We respond to water damage emergencies fast.
Step 2: Water Extraction, Removal, and Drying
- Our full and diverse range of emergency water damage restoration and cleanup services starts with extracting and removing excess water.
- After removing excess water, we will utilize moisture detection, structural drying, and dehumidifying equipment to restore normal moisture levels in your home and prevent mildew or mold growth within the structure.
- Install specialized moisture-detection equipment. This includes infrared cameras and hygrometers and helps us check for residual moisture and dampness in various parts of your house, such as under subfloors, behind walls, and in attics, where mold, and mildew, can grow.
Step 3: Cleaning and Sanitization
We will clean, sanitize, and deodorize your residential or commercial property and belongings. We will do the following:
- Identify moisture sources and evaluate and eliminate mold and bacterial growth
- We will carefully clean and protect your items and valuables as needed within your home or commercial building using safe and effective professional-grade equipment, detergents, and antimicrobials. We will clean carpeting, drapes, and other belongings and fixtures
- Perform HVAC cleaning and HEPA vacuuming to lower airborne contaminants
- Our deodorization process is comprehensive and follows mold and mildew removal. Cleaning, disinfection, and deodorization are complete after all instances of mold are removed.
- You may monitor our work 24/7. We also provide images, estimates, job progress status, and completion times.
Step 4: Restoration
Our team restores the damaged areas of your home or structure by replacing or repairing affected building materials, including wood, drywall, flooring, and carpets. We will also
- Remove and discard debris and structural items that are not salvageable
- Perform a final and detailed inspection to ensure your home or commercial building is restored to its pre-damage condition
Step 5: Help with Insurance Claims
We will take the following steps to help you receive the maximum insurance settlement possible:
- Coordinate with your insurance company
- Use the reliable industry-standard Xactimate® cost estimator
- Take photographs of the water damaged areas, Taking moisture readings and atmospheric readings, home furnishings, contents, and property’s condition before and after water extraction and drying.
- Document the water and mold damage and detail our cleanup, drying, and restoration processes
- Store our documents and photos online. This will allow you and your insurance company to access the claim information.
Benefits to Hiring Water Damage Restoration Services
There are many benefits of hiring water damage restoration services for water damage repair.
» Quick Response Time
The first and most important benefit is that a water restoration and mitigation company will know exactly what to do in a water emergency.
Our team can immediately start assessing your home or commercial property and determine any damage from water leaks, flooding, and mold growth. This will save you money on potential damages in the future.
» Damage Assessment and Mold Remediation
Another benefit of hiring experts is that professionals will take care of this problem as soon as possible and save you from further damage, including mold and mildew growth.
Many mold varieties are toxic and contain irritating allergens. So, it may be risky to remove them yourself. By hiring reliable, professional water damage and cleanup restoration services, you can be assured and confident the mold will be eradicated.
» Reduced Costs and Losses
Water damage and flooding can be quite expensive. Note that immediately hiring reliable restoration services in California lowers the total cost of restoration and water damages. This is because the water will be cleared off and the affected area dried out in a short period of time.
How Much Does Water Damage Restoration Cost?
You should know that water damage restoration cost can vary depending on the nature and type of damage. Although a variety of factors and variables influence the total cost of restoration, like the severity of damage and flooding, and the size of the affected area. And there are many other factors that influence cost, including the presence of mold. Call to schedule an inspection so that we can help determine the most accurate price for your water damage restoration cost.
Water Damage Prevention Tips
You can do the following to prevent water damage.
- You should disconnect the hoses from the faucet. This is because standing water in the hose may freeze back into the pipe, creating an ice block.
- Keep an eye on the water pressure in your home. Sometimes, high water pressure can contribute to the increased risk of flooding and burst pipes.
- It is essential to clean downspouts and gutters. Sometimes, water can collect or pool on the roof or even near the garage due to clogged spouts and gutters. Clean your gutters twice a year (at least) to avoid blockage and ice dams.
- Install water detection devices to keep your home safe. You can install these devices near sump pumps, water heaters, washing machines, and dishwashers to prevent extensive damage or mold growth.
- Make sure that your bathtub's overflow drain is working well
- Insulate exposed pipes properly.
Why Choose Conejo Restoration for Your Water Damage?
By simplifying the complicated issues, Conejo Restoration manages the impossible. Our team uses the latest tools, equipment, and resources to deliver a positive and reliable water damage restoration service and experience to residential, multifamily, and commercial properties in Conejo Valley, CA.
We use advanced technology and equipment to create the most effective and reliable drying conditions, saving you money and time while restoring your home or property to its pre-loss condition.
» Compassionate and Trained Professionals
Our team treats water-damaged home or property as if it were our own. Our experts and technicians dry every item professionally, from your rugs and carpets to your family photos. We have trained and licensed employees to take care of your water-damaged property.
» Ongoing Communication
Conejo Restoration will keep you and your insurance company informed at each step of the water damage restoration process.
» Fast Response Times
We are available 24/7 for emergency services. We provide onsite project management and a single point of contact.
Protect Your Home and Contact Conejo Restoration for Reliable Water Damage Restoration Today!
Water damage and mold issues can spread quickly and easily. This is why cleanup and restoration can be difficult and tricky for a property owner, depending on the nature and extent of the damage. If you are looking for water damage restoration near me, you should contact Conejo Restoration - your trusted and reliable water damage and mold remediation firm in the Conejo Valley.
When dealing with water damage in homes and commercial properties, residents rely on Conejo Restoration for water damage remediation and mold and mildew damage remediation services in Conejo Valley, whether it is basement mold, attic mold, or crawl space mold. We can also provide waterproofing protection for your home or commercial property.
We will be with you every step of the way and take care of the water damage restoration process, including water extraction, drying, restoration, and other water removal services that you may need.
When disaster strikes and affects your property, it will not always be on a 9-to-5 schedule. This is why our emergency water cleanup and restoration services are available to you 24/7. You can call Conejo Restoration at (805) 338-6653. Contact us now, and we will immediately respond to your urgent request with an expert damage evaluation.